Women’s Health Clinic at La Casita de la Salud
Promoting women’s health education and providing medical care to women of all ages
La Casita de la Salud is proud to offer a dedicated Women’s Health Clinic in conjunction with our general outpatient clinic. Founded in November 2010, the Women’s Health Clinic offers sexual and reproductive health services and education to women of all ages. Patients will be seen by a team composed of NYMC medical students and Metropolitan Hospital attending physicians in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Services Offered at the Women’s Health Clinic
- Routine GYN exam/well-woman exam
- Pap smears
- HPV testing
- Contraception: birth control pills, Depo-Provera shot
- Emergency contraception (Plan B or “morning-after pill”)
- STD testing and treatment (genital warts, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, syphilis, hepatitis B)
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Treatment of GYN problems (vaginal infections, irregular bleeding, pain)
- Endometrial biopsy
- Necessary blood tests and laboratory services
- Referral for screening mammogram and colonoscopy
- Outpatient specialty referrals
Women’s Health Clinic is offered the first Saturday of every month.
To make an appointment via our online form, please click here.
To make an appointment via phone, please call (845) 519-7119